Sunday, November 20, 2011

After The Thrill Has Gone



It appears the thrill is one, or at least Chris no longer feels a tingle up his leg at the mere thought of Obama.

To hear Chris describe Obama as just an empty suit living in a virtual world comes as a surprise to those of us who remember the Chris' coverage of Obama's inauguration. How "racist" of you Chris to say that Obama is not the deity you once thought he was. I mean it would be racist if someone on the right said it but gee golly I'm sure YOU didn't mean it to be "racist".

By the way was that a Freudian slip when Chris said "...we are waiting for our marching orders..." I thought you were a journalist Chris not a mouthpiece for the Obama administration. Then again, I do remember that you still felt that as a journalist, it is your job to help Obama succeed.” By the way, how's that going for you Chris?

Actually this clip sound a bit more like a woman scorned and you know what they say about them don't you? Maybe you should just sit by the phone and wait for it to ring.

Que song by Player:

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

No comments: