Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Anthony Weiner Is Tweetin' Dirty - AGAIN!!!


It appears that former Senator Anthony Weiner is back to his online hanky-panky this time going by the name: Carlos Dangerous.


Is this an example of the "Democrat's War Against Women" or just another case of perverts behaving badly?  


At a press conference today with his wife Huma by his side, Weiner responded to the new tweets saying, "I said tat other texts and photos were likely to come out and today they have.  This behavior is behind me.  I've apologized to Human and am grateful that she has worked through these issues with me and for her forgiveness.  I want to say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption that this has caused.  As my wife and I have said, we are focused and moving forward" 

Huma is still standing by her Weiner despite the fact that her husband's tawdry virtual affair involved exchanging naked images and phone sex.  

Isn't it ironic that Weiner's great reveal comes on "National Hot Dog day"?  




No comments: