Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She Scribes Is Giving Away A $50 Chili's Gift Card




I LOVE Chilis and I would love to take my husband out to eat there. Thanks to She Scribes I know how I could WIN one. It is a fun contest called Shout Out to Eat Out.

It seems that EVERY DAY until August 30, 2010 one lucky winner will be selected to receive dinner at Chili's for FREE! Sounds GREAT to me!

All you need to do to enter is up load a 10 - 30 second video why you need to eat out tonight. Just grab your video camera, tell Chili's why need you need to eat out, upload it to YouTube and then upload it on to their Shout Out to Eat Out web site.

To help promote this contest She Scribes is Giving away a $50 Chili's Gift Card!

How cool is that? You need to hurry because this giveaway ends May 26th!

No comments: