Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sylvia Browne Predicts That 2010 Is The Year of the Alien And More



New Years Day is coming fast upon us. It's time for all those beloved holiday traditions. We will have Hoppin' Johns for our first meal of the new Year for maximum good luck.

Some people will gather in the homes of friends, drink too much, talk too loud, and wake up the next morning nursing a hangover. Hopefully they will not drive home. Still others will spend outrageous amounts of money to go to a local bar where they will receive a "FREE" noise maker and ridiculous little paper hat to wear while drinking over priced drinks. There of course will be those who lie on the couch that night trying to stay awake to watch the ball drop at Times Square, alone.

New Years Day is the day we vow to lose weight, get control of our finances, quit drinking, quit smoking, or find our soul mate. Maybe they will vow all of these things but often the vow is soon forgotten.

There are always those among us who want it all spelled out for us. What will happen this year? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Who will be the next American Idol? This is why there are people who turn to psychics. We are all looking for answers and "knowing" what lay in store helps us feel less vulverable.

Enter Sylvia Browne. There is almost a cottage industry out there of people who hate Sylvia Browne but I will admit that I was a fan of the Montel Williams Show and I did not turn the channel when Syvlia came on his show. As a matter of fact his Syvlia Browne prediction show became a part of our New Year's tradition, if only because I wanted to make sure that Montel's ratings stayed high.

It turns out that we have much to look forward to this year. You see according to Sylvia Browne aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

Having spent the past two days being forced to watch episode after episode about UFOs with my father-in-law I'm certain at least one of us will be very happy.

Beware of Right Wingers. They're all "CRAZY". Sylvia predicts that between 2010 and 2016, FBI, CIA & Secret Service & Others will be working towards apprehending key members of three separate anti-govt extremist organization within the US. One group will be centered in Montana, one in the Deep South and one in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.

They'll use God and 1st Amendment as excuses for a series of murders and computer virus that saturates hard drives and airwaves with supremacist propaganda. A few elected govt officials will be exposed as members

After all groups like ELF (Earth Liberation Front) The ELF was classified as the top domestic terror threat in the United States by the FBI in March 2001 mean no harm. Oh but I digress.

I do wonder if this prediction from Sylvia Browne puts her on the watch list:

A president elected sometime after 2008 will die in office of a heart attack.
The vice president in line to finish his term will have the unpopular and terribly mistaken intent to declare war on North Korea, which by then will have wmd's.

MY GOD! I hope nothing, I mean nothing even as bad as a paper cut EVER happens to the President. He was elected to serve as President and he should be allowed to faithfully serve the people of the United States. In 2012 people should feel free to either re-elect him or vote him out of office.


*******************************UPDATE*****************************************

I have discovered that Sylvia Browne has changed her position about the President that will die in office. Turns out she's tweeked that predition:

I predict the President elected sometime between 2008 and 2020 will die in office from a heart attack. The Vice President who will finish their term will have an unpopular and mistaken intention to declare war on North Korea. By that time, North Korea will have weapons of mass destruction. In the middle of efforts to declare war, I predict the Vice President will be assassinated.


So maybe it's Obama, maybe it's not. On this prediction she gets a twofer because the Vice President also dies in this scenario.

******************************************************************************

Sylvia is not the only Psychic out there so I thought I'd let you, and my Father-in-law know that yet another physic predicts that a physical UFO like craft will be found by 2010. I found this out on the World Psychic Prediction site.

I've also included a video from Bob Hickman:



Please do not get me wrong. I do believe that people often have hunches that turn out correct. I believe that some people do have a better handle on reading situations or people. Does that mean that I then have to fall in line to say unequivocally that ALL Psychics are without reproach or that they are all fakes. Do I feel that there are people out there who exploit those who are desperately seeking answers? ABSOLUTELY!

If you are a psychic I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps you could give me your side. Maybe you would like to post your predictions here.

In the meantime, have a Happy New Year.

No comments: