Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"I Don't Sense Executive Command..."



Is the thrill gone Chris? Are you no longer feeling it run up your leg? What is that Chris, you're tired of hearing about the Nobel Peace Prize winner on the commission? Are you tired of hearing it's George Bush's fault too?

Remember when Chris Matthews said on air after Obama won the election that "I see my job as a journalist as doing everything I can to make the Obama presidency a success". You're not doing your job as a journalist are you Chris. I mean look how you worked endlessly to make Bush's presidency a success and now..,sorry my bad your job is only to make OBAMA's presidency a success. Well work harder man!!!!

Perhaps, to turn a phrase from Janeane Garofalo, this is about hating the black man in the White House. This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that." Their synapses are misfiring. ... It is a neurological problem we are dealing with,"

I doubt that we will be hearing that from Ms. Garofalo when it comes to commenting about Chris Matthews.

No comments: