Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweepsheet In The News




I wish I could have inserted this clip here. I was unable to do that so instead I'm providing the link for this interview.

http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=71191@wbbm.dayport.com

Now interestingly enough, I had heard a rumor about Sweepsheet being up for sale months before Patti bought it. I mentioned the "controversy" amongst sweepers and hubby got this bright idea that we should try to buy it ourselves. He sat there trying to figure out how much we could make and how it would work but I told him that I absolutely did not have the time necessary to making this work.

A few weeks later I discovered that Sweepsheet had been sold. I really appreciate Patti's enthusiasm and her willingness to step out of the traditional sweeper comfort zone. She was the one who encouraged me to try entering social networking and blog sweeps. So great job Patti!

tip sheet for sweepers:

http://static.cbslocal.com/station/wbbm/docs/2009/sweepstakesPDF.pdf

No comments: