Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rachel Ray Nutrish Naturally Delish – Product Review


Like so many other people, our dog Atlas is not just a pet, he is a part of our family. That’s one of the reasons we care about what we feed him.

Recently the people at Rachel Ray sent me some samples of their Nutrish Naturally Delish wet food for our prima donna to try. When I learned that these delicious stews re made with simple,

wholesome ingredients like tender meats and veggies plus essential vitamins and minerals I felt it was worthy of our little boy.

When I read the label for the Naturally Delish Chicken Muttballs with Pasta I learned that Naturally Delish Wet Dogfood:

* Contains Real meat cuts
* Has No artificial flavors
* Contains No artificial colors
* Has No preservatives
* Uses No meat fillers or by-products, corn or wheat.

Rachel Ray Nutrish Naturally Delish comes in four hearty and healthy flavors:
* Nutrish Naturally Delish Chicken Paw Pie
* Nutrish Naturally Delish Hearty Beef Stew
* Nutrish Naturally Delish Savory Lamb Stew
* Nutrish Naturally Delish Chicken Muttballs with Pasta

If I wasn’t sold on Naturally Delish before I was then but the real test is Atlas. Will he like Naturally Delish? He definitely did and he could blame him? After conferring with the master of the house, I mean Atlas, we give Rachel Ray Naturally Delish four paws up and a happy tail wag. Atlas gives following his paw of approval and thinks your dog will like them too.

Nutrish is available in most grocery stores and Walmart, at an average retail price of $1.89 – $2.09. Complete listings can be found by visiting www.NutrishForPets.com

In keeping with the FTC rules I would like to inform you that I received no financial compensation for this post. The people at Rachel Ray provided me with the product described above for review. Remember, no dog food can possibly be appropriate for every life stage, lifestyle or health condition. When in doubt consult a veterinarian for help. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments: