Friday, April 1, 2011

Secret To Winning The Lottery



When I was in college I had to take a class called Business statistics. It involved long drawn out formulas that I have never used again and probably wouldn't recognize if they came up, bit me, and then stomped on my head.

On the other hand I did memorize how to calculate your odds of winning the lottery. That my friends was a simple equation and one that keeps me focused on sweeps.

I will say over the past week my husband and I played the lottery almost every day. We did this based on something a psychic said to me. Every day I won a free ticket or $1 or $2 which I used to buy new tickets. I have another power ball ticket I need to cash in for $4.

The point is that I am not the person to ask about the secret to winning the lottery. The odds are definitely against you.

Still I figured I'd post this video for my readers who actually think they might be the next Mega-Millionaire

No comments: