Saturday, April 2, 2011

What Have I Won Recently?


What have I won lately? I wish I could say that every day my mailbox is filled with checks and tickets to far away places. Sadly it is not. Still even the little wins give me a thrill. So while you might get excited about a 50 cent win, I was OK with it. I realize the next big win may just be right around the corner.

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Coca-Cola® and NCAA® Text to Win Game, administered by ePrize for The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a mobile wallpaper download! This prize has an approximate retail value of $0.50.




My other "BIG" win? Mascara.

Congratulations! We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in Clinique's Let Your Lashes Say More Sweepstakes! You’re one of 100,000 winners randomly selected to receive a mini High Impact Mascara from Clinique (.07oz).

Get ready to have lusher, plusher lashes! Your mascara is expected to arrive in late April.

There's nothing you need to do except look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. If we happen to need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

No comments: