Saturday, April 2, 2011

Should I Join A Sweepstakes Club?



When I first began sweeping it was a pretty solitary hobby for me and that was alright.

I was really successful with radio station call-ins but my family and friends saw this as an enigma. To them I was just lucky and they didn't understand how much effort I put into winning.

Back then snails were king and I just couldn't seem to break the code for being success. I subscribed to a magazine which provided me info about various sweeps but very little in the way of a sense of community or tips.

I've been a member of a group here in Georgia for a couple of years now and I am very thrilled to be a part of this great group of people.

I have learned so much from these men and women. I have also found a group of people who understand my frustration when the winnings seem to have dried up and who are excited for each others wins.

If you are thinking of starting this addictive hobby check out this video to find out why joining a club might be just the ticket to winning more!

No comments: