Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Official - We Will Be Part Of The Super Bowl Half-Time Show!!!!




I've been wanting to announce this officially for days but I have been waiting for our NFL background check to come through.  Well now it's official.  I was one of 50 lucky fans that was selected for an on-field experience during Beyonce's Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show performance seen by millions of viewers around the world.

I submitted photos of specific poses such as head bops, toe taps, jumping, and more. in order to win this exciting prize which includes a trip for two to New Orleans, $500 spending money, the opportunity to attend a private Pepsi Party, and of course an on field experience during the half-time show.

This is another one of those "Only In Sweepstakes Moments" and my husband and I are so very excited about this win.  I can't wait to share our experience with you.

No comments: