Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jared Lee Loughner Shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.).


When Darryl and I were out driving today we learned about this tragedy. We both wanted to know more about the Congresswoman and WHY someone would do this.

While liberals like Jane Fonda blamed Saturday's tragic shooting spree in Tucson, Arizona, on former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, conservative talk show host Glenn Beck, and the Tea Party movement, perhaps you might want to know what a young lady who went to high school, college, & was in a band with the gunman has to say:

@antderosa As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy.

@antderosa He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent"

His own words on his YouTube Channel don't do much to describe him:

Schools:I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College.
Interests:My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!

Movies:(*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)

Music:Pass me the strings!
Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

In one video, titled "America: Your last memory in a terrorist country!," a figure in dark clothing and a smiley-face mask burns an American flag in the desert. The soundtrack is a 2001 song by the band Drowning Pool, in which the singer repeatedly shrieks "Let the bodies hit the floor!"

From Jared Loughner’s Facebook Page (his profile was scrubbed minutes after this scrape, — and no mention of military service of any sort. I also don't see anything about the Tea party or Sara Palin either.


Here is a poem he wrote from his myspace account:


In a youtube.com video dated Dec. 15, entitled “Introduction: Jared Loughner” the accused gunman describes himself as a U.S. military recruit who had applied to join the Army. The Army, however, said it rejected Lougher as a recruit in 2008.

I would like to extend my condolances and prayers to the families of all those affected by this horrible tragedy.

No comments: