Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good News From Diane

Photobucket

I won another blog contest. The prize: 24-pack of Aquafina Eco-Fina bottled water and shoulder bag made of recycled material.

I also received an email about a prize I won: Free Realms Beta Video Game - promotional access.

One of my friends had to go to court to get temporary legal custody of her Grandchildren. Long story and trust me it is tragic. The court awarded her custody and I'm thrilled. I've been praying about this every day.

Here are the blog contests I entered:

Prizes (2): Box of Electrasol Finish Quantum dishwashing detergent and bottle of Jet Dry Turbo Dry.

Prizes (5): PUR Flavor Options Pitcher (ARV $29.99).

Prizes (3): Elmo and the Bookaneers DVD.

Prize: 1,000 business cards from Digital Room.

Prize (3): What’s For Dinner gift basket with sample of Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken Pasta, three coupons, colander, serving spoon and cheese grater.

Prize: $50 Tiny Prints gift certificate.

Prize: Easy Bake Oven (ARV $24.95).

Prize: Signed copy of In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms by Dr. Laura Schlessinger and two tickets to see In Praise Of Mom at a local theater [no transportation].

No comments: