Friday, April 24, 2009

It’s Lasagna Day

Photobucket

When Darryl had a job we would go out to eat every Friday. I really enjoyed that. I loved thinking about where we would go and what we would get for dinner. I think that’s why I’m so very excited about that Pizza Hut card I won from the blog contest.

We used it last week to try the Pizza Hut’s Pannormous pizza. Today I will try their lasagna. I’m funny about lasagna. I very seldom have good lasagna. Even my lasagna isn’t always wonderful. There is a place in Rome, Georgia called Bella Roma that makes the best lasagna I’ve ever had. Now I don’t believe that this will rival that lasagna but I do like Pizza Hut’s sauce. I was really looking forward to the lasagna.

Well the sauce was OK but the lasgana was just so thin. Of course when I make it there's lots of cheese. Darryl and I both agreed that if we had paid for it we had paid for it. Guess next week, our last week of Pizza Hut will be pizza.

Blog Contest I entered:

Prizes (2): $25 Kroger gift card.

Prize: One year business membership to Sam's Club, a $100 Gift Card, and your small business featured on Wise Bread's website

Prize: $10 Subway gift card and P.E.P. Rally kit with sidewalk chalk, nerf football, bug catchers, jump rope, frisbee and flying rings.

Prize: P.E.P. Rally kit with sidewalk chalk, jump rope, frisbees, bug catchers, wildflower seeds and $10 Subway gift card, Delta Disney umbrella stroller, Snazzy Baby knee pads and Mom’s Deluxe 3 in 1 Plus Combo carrier.

Prize: $50 Kroger gift card.

Prize: Baby doll apron from Jillie Willie.

Prize: Keurig Platinum Brewer.

No comments: