Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lots Of Computer Problems

Photobucket

I will try to post again tommorrow. Sorry. I hope to have much of these problems fixed by this weekend. I will be in and out with blog contests.

I did win one of those Disney Green Prizes. Yippeee!!!!!!!!! The Prize package includes a canvas tote, a reusable grocery bag, a biodegradable tumbler, and a tree seedling

While you are here, head on over to www.thriftymaven.com I'm holding a very green contest. why not enter.

Here are the blog contests I entered:

Prizes (3): Notorious movie on DVD.

Prize: (1) Matrix Pro handset and a $100 (US) in the form of an AT&T gift card

Prize: Dapple cleaning set, Organic Baby Shower gift bag, EcoTrends 5.1MP digital camera in pink, Bunny Meadow crib bedding collection, and two sets of organic cotton layette sets (ARV $432.85).

Prize: Terracycle recycled product prize pack (ARV $201).

Prize: HP Deskjet 2600 printer, HP Officejet 6500 Series printer, and set of supplies and ink (ARV $349).

Prize: Dandelion Earth Friendly Goods organic baby gear prize pack (ARV $201.86).

Prizes (5): GreenWashBall (ARV $29.99).

No comments: