Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Darryl Made It To Second Base




We found out today at 4:00 that Darryl will have a second interview!!!!!!!!! Keep us in your prayers.

I also got a bit of good news. As I mentioned in a previous post I have google set up to do vanity searches for me. It searches for ThriftyMaven, teechbiz, and Catherine copeland + contest. Well I saw this interesting google alert:

it is from the USS Freedom. How's that? People on a Navy Boat talking about the ThriftyMaven?

The Thrifty Maven points out another thing aside from that:
While certainly not a complete list of activities or events , I hope the events IĆ¢€™ve listed below will helpful for you this Memorial Day Weekend.

One very important thing that should be mentioned here. Be very careful what you put up on the web because you don't know who will have access to it. Today without even trying I found out someone's personal home address, phone number, birthday, and their kids names. I was shocked and I'm certain that they would be too. They should thank their lucky stars I'm not some nut job or swindler out to steal their identity. As they used to say on Hill Street Blues, "Be careful out there."

No comments: