Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CVS Savings


This week the cheapest place to buy soda was CVS. Pepsi was on sale for $3.00 a 12 pack. While I was there I took advantage of the Crest Pro white toothpaste which was on sale for $3.49. I used a 75 cents off coupon bringing it down to $2.74 cents. I used a $1.69 ecb bringing the price down even further to $1.05. Well you know I didn’t really need toothpaste but they were giving it to me “free” because they were rewarding me with a $3.49 ECB.

The other deal I got was Cover girl eye shadow. It was on sale for buy one get one 50% off. So they wound up costing $2.62 a piece rather than the usual $3.80 a piece. I had two $1 off coupons so that brought the price down to $1.62 a piece. I used a $2 CVS coupon for that. This means that the eye make-up cost me 62 cents a piece.

The grand total was $14.99 with tax. The four sodas alone would have been about $12. Then I received back my ecb for $3.49.

No comments: