Saturday, November 8, 2008

Didn't Need Much


Since I already had a plethora of Lean Cuisines and other frozen dinners to last us this week our grocery bill was small.

The dogs of ALWAYS need food of course and luckily I had a coupon for 75 cents off ten. This brought the price of the dog food down to 54 cents per can.

The Garden of Eaten tortilla chips were on sale buy one get one free. Darryl loved the guacamole ones I bought him awhile back. I like the black corn chips but the guacamole chips were good just a little salty. Even better instead of two for $2 I got them both free.

Our total before coupons was $56.72 before coupons and after $40.04. I’ve done better and I’ve done worse. The secret is that the whole transaction was really was FREE for us because I used the Kroger Gift Cards I won. I wish I had a dozen of those things. That would be great.

No comments: