Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Comes To An End

Holidays & Occasions

I've been very busy today. I had to drop my car off so the brakes can get fixed. At 6 pm we have to go to the first house of the progressive New Year's Eve party. I've never been to one but I'm looking forward to that.

I've had to enter lots of sweeps today because today is the last day of the year. I figured I'd throw out what blog sweeps I entered.

Win the latest palette from MAC Cosmetics' "Dame Edna" collection! Just comment on the 'Dame Edna' post, telling us what you think of MAC's latest glamour icon, Dame Edna! Don't forget to leave your first name, and email address under your commentary.

9 winners will win one (1) Sweet Irie wristlet of their choice

Prize: $30 Children's Place gift certificate.

Prize: Set of four pig ornaments.

Prize: Victoria's Secret Love Spell Stimulating Body Scrub, Hydrating Body Lotion and Refreshing Body Mist

Prize: SNAP! 5MP digital camera.

Prize: Shrek the Halls DVD with Beanie Baby plush toy

Prize: Customized kid's initial wastebasket from Warm Biscuit Bedding Co

No comments: