Friday, December 26, 2008

T'was The Day After Christmas

Christmas trees for sale

I awoke this morning around 2:30 this morning and I barely went back to sleep. I finally woke up at 4:45 and took the dogs out to do their business. When I got home I had to hurry out of bed to buy the stuff for next Christmas. Darryl and I went to Walmart. I was able to buy six large gift baskets and three small gift baskets. I also bought some ornaments. After Walmart it was on to Target. I bought several ornaments and a couple of gift bags. I figured I'd spend $200 today on Christmas stuff but I didn't.

The last of our computers finally came and i was just so thrilled. I can't wait to give these computers to the boys. This is just such a thrilling moment for me.

I did get the second part of my Christmas gift from Bath & Body Works. I bought three hand soaps, three shower gels, and three lotions with my $50 gift card.

Darryl had so many problems with his computer. First his computer was taking him to sites that he hadn't typed the URL for. Then if he went to Yahoo to type a search it would take him to sites that didn't exist or that were spammy He's been working on trying to fix his computer all day. Then I had lots of problems with my internet today. It really messed me up for hours. I have no clue whatsoever what contests I've entered and what ones I haven't entered. It didn't deter me too much I just didn't get that much accomplished. As you can see, I'm finally back on the internet. That means I'm not giving up on that blog experiment.

Here's what I entered:

Win MyCoke Rewards codes that can be turned into MyCoke Rewards points on the MyCoke Rewards website. Entering is simple. Just fill out the form with your name and email address

Prize: $25 Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS or Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS.

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS and Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS.

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS and Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS.

No comments: