Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Out of Curiosity




I clicked the feedjit stats from my blog and I see I was Number 2 for what people are reading in Dallas Georgia. They seem to like my experiment article. Well that's what today is about too. Today is Day 3 of the experiment.

Once again there was a fly in the ointment. First I got up late for me which was 5:30. My daily schedule requires releasing the hounds to do their business while I feed and water them. Then I fixed oatmeal and lett the dogs back in.

Of course I had to write a couple of articles for my Thrifty Maven blog. I wrote recipes for hot chocolate, turkey stew, and turkey stirfry. I'm trying to build some content in hopes of bringing others to my site.

Then Darryl and I had to go to the dentist this morning and that took hours because Darryl had to get his tooth capped. I really felt bad for him. As for me I just had to get my teeth cleaned and the dentist said how really clean and nice my teeth were. I of course was so very proud.

This of course blew the plan to work on more blog sweeps. We stopped off at Ryans for lunch/dinner after the dentist. As always I ate too much at Ryans.

When we got home I entered five different Sears blogs. I entered one for Ben Sparks Sears giveaway, My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings Sweepstakes, and the Steven Sanders sweepstakes. Each of these requested a blog entry. Each of these is for a $100 Sears gift card.

here's the blog contests I entered that didn't deal with sears today:

Prize: Choice of Lands End slippers or luggage.

Prize: WordWorld Bucket Set- House

Yes to Carrots Frosty Loves C Lip Butter Gift Set

Momsational is giving away three prize packs that include the movie soundtracks to Bolt and Camp Rock PLUS the Disney Box Office Hits compilation

Tiny Toes is written by Kelly Damron who experienced infertility first hand

Guess how many cards are in the rubber band and you could win a CloudContacts business card package

Traditional Military Style Dog Tags with Silencers. Great Mom Item!

Prize: $50 Sugarplum Dreams gift certificate.

Grand Prize: 52 free lunches at HoneyBaked Ham Co.

Prize: $25 See's Candies gift certificate

Prize: $25 Best Buy gift card.

Prizes (5): $100 Visa gift card

Prizes (2): Death Race DVD.

A Can of Pledge

Prize: Two Fun Photo CDs, Zuca Pro rolling travel bag, Okabashi travel shoes, Chilly Jilly wrap and Zobmondo!! Would You Rather…? travel game

Prize: $100 Sears gift card.

Family Fun Package: Casio 8.1MP didital camera, Sandisk memory card, Casio camera case, Emerson Karaoke System, Fisher-Price Digital Arts & Crafts Studio, Harvard electronic basketball, HoMedics footbath, One For All Universal Remote.

I'm also trying to win a DVD of Pettycoat Junction. I just loved that show and I hope I win this.

No comments: