Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blog Contests

I discovered Blog contests back in August. I didn't enter many because I didn't feel I had the time to enter post a comment contests. Pretty lazy huh?

I've actually won several things from blog contests including a HALL OF FAME win which I will be announcing upon the receipt of the prize.

I saw on Online-sweepstakes someone was conducting an experiment as to just how successful one could be in entering blog contests. Since I actually have time to do so I've decided to do just that.

So starting today I will see how many blog contests (if any) I can win in the next two weeks. Keep in mind I usually try to do more than just post a reply. I also try to make a blog post for extra points.

Just today I had to sit through a SECOND podcast with geeknewscentral.com. So far that's six (SIX) different entries I've done for this contest. The prize is worth it and it's one of the last HPMAGIC Giveaway contests. Wish me luck. I will say this, I've actually learned a couple of things from listening to his podcast and I have some ideas for when mine goes big time.

here's the ones I entered:

Chocolate and Chuckles

Imagine: Movie Star video game for Nintendo DS

Prize: Zack & Zoey marled yarn basic knit dog sweater.

Prize: SmartShopper

Dymo LetraTag Personal Labelmaker

The Blue Elephant, The Flight Before Christmas and Unstable Fables: Tortoise vs. Hare DVDs

$50 gift certificate to Retro Designz

Prize: Audeo Perfect Fit Earphones

http://lifeinahouseofblue.blogspot.com/2008/12/munchie-mug-giveawayreview.html

Baby K'tan carrier

Plan Toys wooden Lacing Sheep and Stacking Tree

Choice of any 32 oz ceramic juice pitcher from Emerson Creek Pottery

Mini diaper bag and matching crayon pouch from Valley Momma Boutique

Nature's Baby Organics gift bag with Shampoo, Creamy Diaper Cream, Face & Body Moisturizer and two organic sherpa washcloths

Prize: Keurig Platinum K-cup brewing system

$30 The Children's Place gift certificate

A 25 dollar gift certificate for Amazon.com

$20.00 Amazon Gift Card

Coupon Organizer/Planner

The Night Before Christmas DVD.

No comments: