Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tidings of Blogging Contest Cheers

Santa claus leaving

I fixed Darryl a vegan breakfast of veggie sausage and eggs florentine. After breakfast we opened our gifts. Mrs. Humphries gave me some silver earrings. I received postcard and regular stamps from Kim. Pixie gave me a gift card for Starbucks. I also received A Woman's Heart Knowing God Today from my new coworker, Mrs. Christian. Darryl got me panties from Victoria Secret, one pink and one nude. He also got me the new Ann Rule book. I can't wait to read it.

I ordered Darryl a last minute Christmas gift that he won't receive for 4 to 6 weeks. A free subscription for Smart Money from MyCokeRewards.

I made spiral ham, stuffing, mashed sweet potatoes, corn, peans, rolls, and salad for Christmas dinner.

Yes another day in bloggy contest world. I'm entering so many it's beginning to wear me down. Do people really enter every one of these? I just can't seem to do that.

Here's what I entered today.

Prizes (2): Bottle of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce.

Prize: Auntie Anne’s Make-Your-Own Pretzel kit

HeatComfort Antistatic Throw.

Prize: Black & Decker Power Monitor

Prize: Flip Ultra camcorder

Prize: SmartShopper automated grocery list organizer.

Prize: Professional Bull Rider DVD, t-shirt and frosty mug.

Prize: Acer Ultra Mini PC laptop

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS and Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS.

No comments: