Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day Two of Blog Contest Entries

Today was a very busy day. I wrote three articles for my new blog thriftymaven.com. I also went grocery shopping today at Kroger and then went to CVS. I’m getting back in the groove of ECBs. Once I got home I began writing another post for the blog about the deals I was able to get at CVS.

It’s day two of the blog contest entries experiment. Here are the blog entries I did today

Item from the Holiday Gift Guide

Case of personalized Fruit Roll-Ups.

Prize: $10 Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card.

Mrs. Goodbee Talking Dollhouse

Hot Dog Condiment Holder - never used, box open. Batteries included.

The Promise and The Christmas Collection CDs.

1/2 ct. tw. diamond star necklace, 10 bags of assorted Jack's Links jerky, and Messing with Sasquatch t-shirt

Art of Shaving Power razor and travel kit, Clarisonic Skin Brush, and Oral-B Triumph 9900 Professional Care electric toothbrush

Prize: Burn After Reading DVD

$25 gift certificate to Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, or Seasons Fresh Grill

http://smartypantsmama.blogspot.com/2008/12/smarty-pants-product-of-week-girl.html

No comments: