Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas for All My Friends


old and new. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Last night hubby and I drove around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music. The twinkling of the colored lights in the darkness got me to thinking of a song I learned as a child, "This Little Light of Mine."

Each of us has a light (spirit) that longs to shine amid the darkness that surrounds us. So many of you strive daily to make the lives of others better, caring for relatives who are unable to care for themselves, a true commitment to community, nuturing your children, and donating to charitable organizations.

Rejoice in the special light that shines within you. Let it warm the hearts of others and guide you in the journey and promise of the future.

I'm wishing you and your loved ones joy and peace during this season and throughout the New Year.

No comments: