Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some After After Christmas

Young Couple Shopping at Shoe Store

gifts I bought today include five more ornaments and two hurricane lamps that I have been wanting. I also bought the CD A Very Special Christmas from 1987. I have been wanting this CD forever. It has Madonna singing Santa Baby. I was able to buy if for $4.50 and Walmart gave me a free music download. I bought an old Marvin Gaye song called "Give It Up Part I). This is a cool dance song from back in the day. I'm so very excited about finally getting this DVD.

I started this morning by entering a blog contest for a free flip camcorder. I really want to win one. I found a contest for it on this site called Never Grew Up. I entered it by posting a comment and blogging about it. I made sure I followed their directions exactly. I noticed that the owner sent me a message and wants to add me to their blog roll. In return he wants me to add him to his blog roll. I'm going to have Darryl do just that.

So here are my blog contests I've entered today:

Prize: $50 Photo Fiddle gift certificate.
I entered a blog contest to win a flip camcorder

Prizes (3): Transformers Energon : The Ultimate Collection DVD

Prizes (3): Power Rangers Jungle Fury : Into the Jungle and Power Rangers Jungle Fury : Way of the Master DVDs

Prize: $30 The Children's Place gift card.

Prize: Zenses Ocean and Zenses Rainforest for Nintendo DS.

Prize: A Day With My Dad At The Beach by Lance Waite

Prize: Land's End cashmere tee sweater

Prize: Red Palm Centro mobile phone

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS and Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS. (I seem to be entering contests for this prize often)

Prize: Copy of Life Doesn’t Begin 5 Pounds from Now by Jessica Weiner.

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS and Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS

Prize: VUDU movie set-top-box (ARV $299).

Prize: Zenses Rainforest video game for Nintendo DS and Zenses Ocean video game for Nintendo DS

Prize: GiiNii 7" wedge digital picture frame

Prize: Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD unit

Prizes (5): Beethoven's Big Break DVD.



We also went to the library where I was able to check out seven videos. Darryl spent most of his day, as he has for the past couple of days, working on trying to fix his computer. He couldn't fix it so now he's setting up the new computer I won for him.

OH my I just received the following email.

Hi, Catherine. Congratulations! Since we didn't hear back from the first winner, you are now the winner of the Thrifty Jinxy Serah's Cupcake Soap Giveaway. Please send me your mailing address so we can have the sponsor get your prize out to you. You must respond within 72 hours of this e-mail or we will have to select a new winner.

Congratulations and thanks for participating in our giveaways!

Chrysa





Chrysa Duran
Thrifty Jinxy
http://thriftyjinxy.blogspot.com/

I sent her my information. Well that will probably go to someone as part of a gift. In the meantime, Darryl set up his new computer and is learning how to use it. It's so different than anything I've ever had. The screen is 25 inches and it has a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse.

No comments: