Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Day Before The Last Day of the Year

Vinyl Ready Art - Holidays

I worked on an article for my ThriftyMaven.Com blog for about an hourand a half. It was long and I had to do a lot of research to write it. At first I was excited because I saw I had another post but once again it was someone who was sending me advertising.

We went to Target today because things were marked down 75 percent. I also checked out Walgreens, Walmart, and CVS. I got some good deals.

Dinner was using up the last of the ham. I made homemade baked mac and cheese.

Here are the blog contests I entered today:

Prizes (5 - 1 per week): $300 JCPenney gift card.

Prize: Box of personalized Fruit Roll-Ups

Prizes (5): Copy of Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life by Jamie Oliver

Prize: Gio Tote with blanket from Dwell Studio Baby

Prize: Blank of online-entry baby book of choice from Baby Butterfly Books

Prize: Creativity for Kids prize pack

Prize: I Am Legend Ultimate Collector's Edition DVD.

Prize: Copy of The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke

Prize: The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season One DVD

Prize: "Under New Management" t-shirt

Prize: Throw blanket from Sygnetcreations.etsy.com

Prize: Gio Tote with blanket from Dwell Studio Baby

This is not a blog contest but it is great if you qualify for it.

Talk about a great contest from Publix. They are giving away ten 3-day trips for 2 to Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa, FL, incl airfare. Even if you don't win you have the opportunity to win one of the 1,505 $100 Publix gift cards. Simply call 1-888-216-4479.

Legal stuff: This contest is open only to: AL, FL, GA, SC, & TN. You must be 18 or older (19 in AL). LIMIT ONE PHONE ENTRY PER PHONE NUMBER PER DAY. If you or any member of your family have won a prize valued at over $500 from the Pepsi Bottling Group within the last 24 months you are not eligible.

Good Luck.

No comments: