Friday, July 16, 2010

Terri Horman Is Moving Out On Saturday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman alerted the court about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court when Terri will move out of their home.

She has agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday.

Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.

This is all very amazing. When I was going through my divorce my ex never tried to get custody of the kids. I would sooner die than to lose one of them. Nothing, and I mean nothing could have kept me from going to court to retain custody of my children.

This action speaks volumes about Terri and sadly it doesn't bode well for Kyron. If she's willing to sacrifice her own flesh and blood to save herself, then Kyron never stood a chance. (IMHO)

This quote from an article by KOIN is very telling also.

When asked via email by KOIN if he believes Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance, he wrote: "I believe at some point she will be arrested

No comments: