Thursday, October 21, 2010

On The Fifth Day Of Being Grateful



On the fifth day of being grateful my true love said to me, Let's pick out a kitchen. This time it's for real. I remember when I had the house in Acworth and I just loved that kitchen. I love running around just touching the counters. Cooking in that kitchen brough me such great joy.

When we moved back to Cartersville my heart just fell because I couldn't stand that kitchen. Since we weren't going to stay there long we fixed up the kitchen but it wasn't my dream kitchen. I was still mourning my old kitchen.

Coming back here should have made me happy. My kitchen here was OK but the counters had seams where food and dirt collected. The cabinets weren't wide enough to put away some of my dishes. You kind of have to tilt the dishes to get them on the shelf.

I felt better about this kitchen but right now everything's been on hold because we can't put everything away. Well now the day is finally coming. I picked out the cabinets and I could just cry. I'll soon have a kitchen that I could really love.

I told Mrs. F that I was going to get her Powerpoint done this weekend. I told her that she didn't have to worry. She told me she knew that she could count on me and that's why she asked me. It feels good to know that she realizes that I'm good at what I do.

Yesterday Darryl won 90 more MyCokeRewards points from the McDonalds Monopoly game. That's great. It's almost enough to buy a magazine. He also won a free sandwich and a free fry.

I really have so much to be grateful for.

No comments: