Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A New Win Comes My Way


When I arrived home from the gym I was greeted by my favorite sight, a WIN.  I won a Mountain Dew Soccer ball from the Mountain Dew Soccer TV Sweepstakes at La Michoacana.  Looks like another gift for the prize closet.

Speaking of special deliveries, I received the novel  Ride Around Shining that i won as well!

The tip I've resolved to put to the test this week is to maximize my chances of winning by entering often. The more you enter the better your chances of winning.  I have always used the My Sweeps function on Online-Sweepstakes.  This allows me to save sweepstakes I'm particularly interested in so that I can enter them every day.

What I'm doing differently is making certain that I enter social media and texting sweepstakes as often as the rules allow.  I will let you know how this affects my winning.

No comments: