Sunday, August 3, 2014

KA-BAM!! A WIN!!!!



Here I was making promises to enter sweeps in a more diverse fashion but I spent most of the day yesterday running errands.  We also went out for lunch at Red Robin as an early birthday dinner.  I had received a coupon for a free burger because I'm a Stripes Member.

I did get have Darryl take some photos for use in Dunkin' Donuts Take a Bite, Take a Pic Contest.   Anyone who shares a selfie taking a bite out of their favorite breakfast item on Twitter or Instagram using the special hashtag #DDSharkWeek is eligible to win prizes including a Dunkin' Donuts Card and a Shark Week Prize Pack.

The other photo I took at Dunkin' Donuts was for use in #ShareADunkin' on the My
Coke Rewards Beta site.  Beta members earn 10 MCR Bonus Points and +3 MCR Beta status for doing so, and maybe even score a Dunkin treat with a friend.

While I was working on a couple of instagram sweeps I had yet to go full force into the whole text entries and certainly was NOT expecting to find notice of a new win in the mail yesterday.  It appears I won a prize from the Corona Fill Your Summer Sweepstakes.  This sweepstakes has a number of fabulous prizes and I won a Patina Outdoor Fire Pit valued at $225.  Hurrah!!!

That really is the way sweepstakes wins happen.  They come when you least expect it but I'm not done yet!






No comments: