Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One Down ...



In keeping with my vow to try to change up my sweep entries to increase the pries I win I am trying to get caught up on getting my text entries scheduled.  Last night I finished texting my entries ton win an Apple Ipod Shuffle from SPK Gum.  If I win I plan to give this prize to my granddaughter for her birthday!

I have been entering the Examiner Giveaways for awhile.  I did win once but haven't won it since then.  When we were in Branson I didn't send off any entries for a week before we left.  I got lazy and didn't enter when we came back I didn't enter either.   I made up for that and entered Giveaways 31, 30, and 29.

For the last couple of months I have been making good use of my day planner to make sure everything gets done.  I've learned writing down my schedule shames me into trying to accomplish those things that are staring back at me in black and white.

This being said I couldn't just beg off working out.  It was on my list which means it had to get done. This is not to say I don't still try to beg out citing the many other tasks that are on my to do list it simply means I o hurry to get my workout done so I can accomplish everything else I have on my list.

Today I worked out on the elliptical for 15 minutes and then I worked my chest, abs, and arms.  This is not to say that I am anywhere near being a perfect specimen of womanhood but it does mean I don't have to feel guilty as I drink my Starbucks Green Tea Frappaccino.

I dropped off my audio books at the library and checked out a "PlayAway" book.  A PlayAway is a prerecorded audio player that stores up to 80 hours of audio.  I've never tried one before but they seem pretty easy to use.  Just plug in your earbuds, turn it on, and listen to your audiobook.  I decided to check out Ann Coulter's book Mugged.

  

No comments: