Monday, May 25, 2009

What's Your Fortune?

I love reading fortune cookie fortunes. Do you ever keep track of them to see if they come true. I'd like to share with you some of the fortunes I've received lately.

Success will be yours at home and in business in the next month.

Soon You will receive a letter from a loved one.

You will attend an unusual party and meet someone important.

This morning ThriftyMaven showed that I had 1,483 views over the past 24 hours. That emboldened me to contact two local organizations about doing a Staycation feature on them. I contacted a sponsor to see if they would be willing to sponsor a giveaway on my blog. I also contacted two companies to see if they would be willing to sponsor a special blog vacation segment. Fingers crossed that this works.

Here are the blog contests I entered today:

Prize: Sweetheart apron in aqua from Carolyn's Kitchen (ARV $42).

Prize: $50 Photofiddle gift certificate.

Prize: Six month supply of Edy’s and Dreyer’s ice cream.

Prize: Choice of Giant Fortune Cookie.

Prize: Busch Gardens/Sea World prize pack with plush animals, t-shirt, stickers, notebooks and more.

Prize: Woman’s World Snack Pack; includes bowl, Baked!, Flat Earth and Smart Food snacks, and two month subscription to NetFlix.

No comments: