Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Day Of Unpacking

Photobucket

I spent part of the day unpacking and part of it just entering sweepstakes. I'm so very behind.

It rained most of the day. This was good news for my garden. I did some more research about Victory Gardens. Did you know that in 1944 nearly 20 million Americans planted Victory Gardens? These gardens produced up to 40 percent of all the vegetable produce that was consumed in the nation. Guess I'm ready to go forward now because I received my first copy of Mother Earth magazine. Wow I'm so excited.

Here are the blog contests I entered today:

Prize: Curious George Hide And Seek Zoo board game.

Prize: Windex Outdoor All-In-One Glass Cleaning Tool starter kit.

Prize: Windex Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool.

Prize: (3) Yoplait Get Active with coupon for any Yoplait Kids yogurt product, travel cooler, jump rope, water bottle and outdoor game set with beach ball, paddle ball, Jai-Ali and Frisbee.

Prize: Windex All-In-One Window Cleaning Tool.

Win "Friday Night Lights" The First Season 5 disc DVD Collection

A package of assorted Energizer Batteries and even a plush Energizer Bunny! Value $35

A good-sized bag, with a 32 oz. water bottle, a notebook, and a coupon for a free 4-pack of Yoplus

No comments: