Monday, March 16, 2009

Live From Mosul It's Michael

Photobucket

It was incredibly wonderful to hear from Michael today. He called today and it was thrilling to hear his voice. He said he's doing OK and I hope he really is. He told me that this is still considered front lines but he assured me over and over that he's pretty safe.

Today began a very important week for us at school. It's testing week. Our Juniors have been encouraged to try to pass all their tests with a score of 516. This score is actually above and beyond on almost all of our state tests but we've had lots of students who were able to do this in previous years. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the case this year.

I feel so very much better today. I guess I just needed some sleep and some Nyquil. Darryl said that there is still no word from these people about my webpage additions. I'm hoping I hear soon or I will have to change the rules before I launch the contest. I really can hardly wait to announce the contest. I want it to be successful. I received my sample today.

Here are the blog contests I entered today:

Win an 8" HP Digital Picture Frame, day two's listing for Mommas March Mania at MommasReview.com.

Prize: Copy of The Human Body: 25 Fantastic Projects Illuminate How the Body Works by Kathleen M. Reilly.

Prize: Kung Fu Panda DVD (ARV $19.99).

Prizes (3): Banana Nut Cheerios free product coupon, banana tree with fruit basket, bread loaf pan and two cereal bowls.

gift basket includes a nutrition journal, water bottle, pedometer with calorie counter, and a kitchen scale.

No comments: