Friday, March 27, 2009

EyeBuyDirect Fashion Eye Glasses - Contest Alert

Young woman wearing glasses

OK I'm ready to announce the other contest I have going on. As I said before I'm working to promote ThriftyMaven. Right now I'm struggling with this blog but I think Thrifty Maven is starting to take off.

I think this is a great contest because the prize is worth $100.

http://thriftymaven.com/?p=1079

A winner is then randomly selected from all eligible entrants on ThriftyMaven. The winner will receive a promotional code that is valued at $100 and allows them to select one free pair of prescription eye glasses (with the exception of designer frames and sunglasses).

This contest will begin Friday, March 27 through Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to contact us with their mailing information or another winner will be drawn.

If you don't need glasses, tell someone who does.

No comments: