Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tootsie Pop Conspiracy Day Two

Photobucket

This morning I appologized to the student about the tootsie pop misunderstanding. She sat there looking confused. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong." I told her that I heard that some students were hurt by this whole thing but I wanted them to now that I appreciated everything. Still confused she asked me where I heard that anyone's feelings had been hurt. I told her that the club sponsor had let me know that I'd upset some kids and I hadn't meant to do it. At this point the student rolled her eyes and said, "Look you didn't say anything wrong. I simply asked someone what they wrote and when they showed it to me I said that some of the messages seemed inappropriate. YOU didn't say anything wrong." Well, I still apologized again and said please tell everyone that the cookies and all the other things you've all done has been absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!

I saw that cat today. I think I mentioned it before. Someone abandoned a cat over in Rome and I hadn't seen it the last couple of times I stopped at the gas station I didn't see it. I had this feeling today to stop there and low and behold there he was. This time he even let me pet him. Oh how great. I'd like to adopt him. I stopped by after school to get him but he was gone again.

Remember I told you that I would be having a giveaway coming up soon? Well another company contacted me and I might actually have TWO giveaways coming up soon on Thrifty Maven. One will be on this site and two will be on thrifty maven. AMAZING. I can hardly believe it myself. Keep your fingers crossed and if this all comes through then I will be letting you know about the contests soon.

Here are the blog contests I entered:

Prize: Spa Time Baby product.

Prize: Plantronic Discovery 925 (ARV $150).

Prize: Pair of Baby Leg Huggers.

Prize: One pound of organic fair trade coffee (ARV $9.75).

Prize: Mystic Wonders Complete Laundry System (ARV $49.95).

Prize: $25 in coupons for Laura's Lean Beef.

First Prize: $50 Target gift card.
Second Prize: $25 iTunes gift card.
Third Prize: $20 Starbucks gift card.


Prize: Personalized lovie blanket from Noodles and Milk.

Prize: Polka dot plate.

Prize: Calendar Girls DVD.

Prizes (3): Chocolate spa gift basket including Free Fiber one product coupon.

Prize: Parker Satchel (ARV $458).

Prize: Variety of ecoStore cleaning items.

Prize: Cotton infant bodysuit that reads "Together We Can Help Save a Life" on the front with the Pampers and UNISEF logos on the back.

Prizes (2): Plant A Maple Tree Seedling Kit from Child to Cherish (ARV $6.99).

Prize: JJ Cole Diaper & Wipes Caddy (ARV $30).

Prizes (3): Honey Kix Sweet and Simple prize pack.

Prize: $75 Tea Collection gift card.

Prizes (3): Fiber One spa gift basket.

No comments: