Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Parent Teacher Day

Thinkstock Single Image Set

The kids got out of school early today because of parent/teacher meetings. I had four of them. Two of them at the exact same time. Now is that amazing or what?

At the end of the day we teacher met for a faculty meeting. My principal's voice broke several times when he spoke to us. I've never been in a meeting like that before. He addressed some things that were very painful for him to say and uncomfortable for us to hear. This is just such an upsetting time for us all.

Darryl has a telephone interview tommorrow. He seems more excited about this job. The job would be in Hunstville, Alabama. I found the job and submitted his resume to the company. It's going to sound strange but I had a good feeling about this position. I hope that I'm right about this.

Looks like I won a JC Penney's canvas tote bag!!! The email I received made it sound like I only had until this afternoon to respond. So I don't know if I will get it or not.

I did receive the DVD's I won today. One of them was the movie Sideways, which Darryl and I have already seen. The other one is a movie called Bottle Shock. We haven't seen that one.


Here are the blog contests I entered today:

Prize: Digital Foci Pocket Album.

http://mywoodenspoon.com/2009/03/30/paula-deens-the-deen-family-cookbook-tsv-at-qvc/

Prize: Windex Outdoor All in One starter pack.

Prize: Handy Manny: Manny’s Green Team DVD.

Prize: Fairytale Brownies.

Prizes (5): Five Lean Cuisine free product coupons.

Prize: Apron from SpiceRak Designs.

No comments: