Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's A Top Down Day

Reflection of woman's eyes in rear view mirror

This afternoon the weather was so beautiful I rode home with the convertible top down. Oh how wonderful. I used to dream of driving with the wind blowing through my hair. Who knew I'd have to wait until I'mm almost fifty.

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday but we have been moving out of our home in Acworth and back to Cartersville. Guess we got out just in time. Turns out someone kicked in the back door of a house in our block and stole some laptops and a flat screen TV.

Looks like I will be pretty busy this weekend because we will finally have that yard sale I've been wanting to have. That will be a lot of work but we'll see how that goes.

I received an email and FINALLY I will be hosting a contest on Thrifty Maven that I don't have to pay for!!!!!!!!!! In a couple of weeks I will be giving away something but I can't say what yet. As a matter of fact I can even select THREE winners!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah.

I didn't get to enter too many blog contests today but here's the ones I did enter:

Munchie Mug giveaway

ZoomAlbum Photo Kit

An Awesome Book' by Dallas Clayton

Prize: Bottle of Nature's Source Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner.

Prizes (5): Copy of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home (ARV $19.99).

(1) Boxed set of two of Nicholas Sparks unabriged audiobooks: True Believer & At First Sight

I hope to have more blog contests tommorrow.

No comments: