Monday, March 2, 2009

"A Lesson of Love"

Bronze United States army plate

I thought I'd share my essay with you. Not quite sure where it goes from there but I'm kind of sad because it just looks like one big long essay with no paragraphs. It wasn't originally typed that way but I copied and pasted it after writing it in Open Office and that's how it turned out even when I tried hitting enter in between paragraphs. Guess I can only blame myself.

http://www.forallthewaysyoucare.com/search/default.asp?item=2286671

Today is a sad day so I don't really feel up to writing much. My son Michael has left for Iraq today. I love him so very much. He asked me not to cry. I cried all day. It was hard to teach because I just wanted to sob but I had to stay on task.

I the meantime here are some blog contests I entered.

Prize: Disney Snow White Princess Doll (ARV $16.95).

Prize: Disney Ariel Princess Doll (ARV $16.95).

Prizes (3): Choice of $38 eyeglasses from Coastal Contacts

good luck to you

No comments: