Friday, March 6, 2009

My What Big Eyes You've Got

Photobucket

I talked to my students about coupons and why they are a good way to get people to try your product. I also talked with them about why they should use coupons. They couldn't believe the deals I was showing them. I told them they should check out the thrifty maven to find out more. I hope that gets some parents to check out the site.

I tried to burn a cd from ITunes but that messed up. The first three songs burned on the CD but after that there was nothing. I was a bit upset. I was looking forward to hearing the songs.

All is not lost because I did find out that I won something I've been trying to win. I WON GLASSES from EYEBUY Direct. YIPEEE. Now I have to find my perscription. I'm so very excited. The other thing I really wanted to win was the lasagna from Pizza Hut but still no luck on that. Still I'm excited about the glasses so I will have to see what frames I'll get. I see ones I want but then you have to throw in the all the other costs and get them to come in under $100. Let's see how that goes.

I ran late tonight so I didn't get to enter many blog contests but here's the ones I did enter:

Prizes (5): Crest Pro-Health Rinse, Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, and Oral-B Vitality toothbrush.

Prize: Evolve shower head.

Prize: 3-month membership to ListPlanIt.

Prize: Pair of glasses from EyeBuyDirect.com.

No comments: