Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Fragrance of Lilys




fill my bedroom. Yesterday Darryl had those flowers I won sent to school. Talk about attention. Everyone was sooooo very jealous. I've never had lilies sent to me before. They smell beautiful. Everyone should get Lily's at least once in their lives.

This morning I had to go to the library to drop off the books and I found one of the books I wanted to read, Dewey The Library Cat. I just started but I do remember that there was an article about this cat years ago in the papers. I also checked out the movie Since You Went Away. This is one of those movies from the 19040's era that I love. Movies from that time are usually romantic and filled with yearning and longing but patriotism too.

As long as I was in Cartersville I stopped at Burgers Market. I've been meaning to do that for awhile. They had some great deals on spring flowers like daffodils and tulips. Funny it doesn't quite feel like Spring yet. As a matter of fact the weather man is calling for snow here in Atlanta.

We just went to dinner at Chili's. I was doing a BZZ for BZZ Agent bzz for teir new Guiltless Grill. We tried the steak Asada and it was good. Our entree was free but Darryl decided to get us both a margarita. We love their margaritas because they are tasty but not expensive.

What blogs did I enter? See below:

Prize: Four bars of soap from Bodys Bliss.

Prize: Choice of glass pendant from Laughing Vixen Lounge (ARV $9.50).

Prizes (5): Copy of On the Line by Eric Ripert and Christine Muhlke (ARV $23.10).

Prize: Air Bud Special Edition DVD.

Prize: $50 Photo Card Creations coupon.

Prize: Autographed copy of Bookmarked for Death by Lorna Barrett,

Prize: Address book from Celery Street.

Prize: Variety of Bath and body products.

Prizes (5): Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub.

Prize: Bombshell Studios houndstooth thick knit scarf (ARV $45).

Prize: Mardi Gras prize pack.

Prize: Doll of choice from Only Hearts Club (ARV $15.99-$18).

No comments: