Monday, February 2, 2009

A Guest Blogger

Puppies


It's hard to believe but I will have a guest blogger on my thrifty maven site. One of the women from online-sweepstakes is going sent me a story for my blog. Now that's really great. I'm trying to drive traffic to my site and I hear this is one way to do it.

I saw the cutest dog today. The National Guard recruiter brought her little Chihuahua, puppy. I understand I can get a puppy myself. The owner is givng them away. I talked to Darryl and he said I could have the puppy but then he reminded me how jealous our big dog would be. Little dog would be mad also. The thing is how often do you have people giving away Chihuahuas?

This morning was a a little cool but not cold. By afternoon the weather was damp and cold. It's supposed to get even colder tommorrow with the possibility of some snow.

Prize: Box of Yummy Mummy Brownies

Prize: Valentines Day Morsel Box with 24 bite-size brownies in Original, Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Walnut flavors from Fairytale Brownies.

Prize: Avon gift basket with heart pendant, Bond Girl 007 fragrance, I'm Loving My Feet pedicure set, heart-shaped candle, heart bath fizzy and Sweet Delicious lip balms

Prize: Four Weddings and a Funeral, 27 Dresses, An Affair to Remember, Princess Bride and Moulin Rouge DVDs.

Prize: Yanni Voices CD/DVD and Godiva Truffles.

Prizes (2): Word World DVD

No comments: