Monday, February 23, 2009

Have You Filed Your Taxes Yet?

Thinkstock Single Image Set

I haven't. Scratch that, my husband hasn't. When it was just me I filed my taxes the last Saturday of February. It used to be a hassle until I discovered Turbo Tax years ago. It made filing taxes, while not a party, certainly a lot more easy to do. When I married, eleven years ago, my husband took over the taxes because he had his own business and there were way too many deductions for me to do without having him there to question.

Then, three years ago, I talked him into using Turbo Tax. He doesn't have his own business anymore and he was looking to streamline the whole tax process.

What I love about Turbo Tax is that it asks you questions and helps you find tax credits that you might have overlooked. What could be better?

Feed your Pig, Intuit, and Turbo Tax are sponsoring a giveaway for Pre-paid access code for state and federal tax preparation and E-filing with TurboTax Deluxe Online Edition and instruction

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! appreciate the link