Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweep Meeting Today

Thinkstock single image set

I just love those meetings. The people in our group in Georgia are just so nice. I always look forward to them. I really like where we've been having them lately.

Still no word from the people at the Christian Radio Station. I don't know why I'm so convinced I will win but I just think I will be part of that Wedding Renewal at Stone Mountain contest. During the sweeps conversation I asked if anyone knew anything but no one did.

Here are a couple of the blog contests I've entered:

Prize: Hallmark’s Recordable Valentine’s Day Cards.

Whether or not you have a valentine, you'll want to win this gorgeous white gold and diamond heart necklace from A Little Aly-tude and JCPenney!

ONE (1) winner will win a Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System:

FIVE gift certificates, worth $70 each, redeemable at ProFlowers.com!

FIVE gift certificates, worth $70 each, redeemable at ProFlowers.com!

FIVE gift certificates, worth $70 each, redeemable at ProFlowers.com!

No comments: