Saturday, February 7, 2009

Losing a Follower - What Should I Do?

30th Anniversary Reunion Of

When Darryl woke up today he told me he had been craving pizza for days now. So we went to Ci Ci's for all you can eat pizza and I ate way too much. Still I would say that it was worth every unhealthy piece I ate because I've been craving it too.

After lunch we went to the library and got the next set of DVD's in the Dallas series. Turns out that the cliff hanger at the end of the third season is "Who Shot JR?' I remember people wearing tee shirts that said "Who Shot JR?" I also checked out a DVD from the History Channel about Charlie Wilson's War and another about the Salem Witch Trials. We'd seen the movie Charlie Wilson's War and the History Channel did a good job explaining what happened.

It looks as though I lost a follower on one of my blogs. Not Thrifty Maven, but then I seem to be getting more followers so I don't always notice if they are dropping off or not. I'm sure some are. No I lost the only follower I had on What To Buy. It was the blog where all this started. Should I feel badly about that? I'm not so sure. I was trying to get followers for that and then try to get ads. I truly don't seem to be catching on about how to get ads. Perhaps I should ask others how they did that.

I've been writing entries for my Thrifty Maven blog about how to save money this Valentine's Day. If you are interested you should check it out.

Here are the blog contests I'm entering.

Prizes (2): Three Hallmark recordable Valentine cards.

Prize: HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One Printer, Scanner & Copier.

Prize: Hand painted Cupcake Mosaic box.

Prize: Cupcake electric candle.

Prize: Cupcake mini note card set.

Prize: Wireless HP Photosmart All in One.

Prize: Wireless HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One.

Prizes (5): Copies of Love in 90 Days by Diana Kirschner, Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson, Free Yourself to Love by Jackie Kendall, The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga, Looking for Mrs. Friedman and Other Really Bad Ideas by Steve Friedman, Getting Naked Again by Judith Sills, We Take This Man by Candice Dow, Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me by Ben Karlin, Sexcapades by HoneyB, Love and Other Natural Disasters by Holly Shumas and Send Yourself Roses by Kathleen Turner.

Prize: Princess Katie & Racer Steve Live! Revved Up & Ready to Rock! DVD (ARV $22).

Prize: $200 Southwest Airlines voucher.

Prizes (4): Goosebumps Horrorland Games for Wii

Prizes (5): Copy of Bound South by Susan Rebecca White

Prize: The Enforcer DVD.

Prizes (5): Copy of The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga.

Prizes (5): Copies of The American Journey of Barack Obama, Fledgling by Octavia Butler, Stand the Storm by Breena Clarke, Red River by Lalita Tademy, Keep the Faith: A Memoir By Faith Evans, Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan, The Shack by William Young and The Bishop's Daughter by Tiffany Warren.

No comments: