Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School - January 2009

This is my first day back at school. Today was a teacher work day. I wrote my lesson plans, went to the faculty meeting, and then went to the department meeting.

The best thing to happen was a conversation I had with Mrs. Crane, one of the Guidance Counselors. Darryl had talked to me about looking at a job in St. Mary's Georgia. I am trying not to get too worked up about the whole thing but I did talk to Mrs. Crane who used to live there. Sure enough she told me that if Darryl shot her his resume she'd send it to her husband who might be able to help him get a job. YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I'm keping my fingers crossed

Here are the blog sweeps I entered today:

Prize: 2009 Letterpress calendar from Papered Together

Two bottles of GymSoap

Prize: $100 White House Black Market gift card

No comments: