Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two Followers

Thinkstock Single Image Set

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew? Thank you so much for selecting my blog. I truly appreciate that.

Today was another damp and foggy day. We even had a severe fog alert until 10 this morning.

Darryl didn't wake up until just before noon today. When he got up we went to the library where I checked out a book about blogging as well as four audio books. They were: The Ultimate Weight Solution by Dr. Phil McGraw, Fleeced by Dick Morris, Real Life by Dr. Phil McGraw, and Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Thomas L Friedman. We also picked up several more DVDs. On the way back we dropped off four boxes of stuff to the Habitat for Humanity over in Cartersville.

I also packed up a few boxes of things for our move. Who knows how that's going to go but at least Darryl's excited about the idea of a new job. He's even talking about us moving again, this time to St. Mary's Georgia.

I worked some more on getting my coupon notebook organized.

You would think with all the blog contests I have entered I would start seeing some results. Keeping my fingers crossed though. It seems I'm winning these a lot more regularly than other contests.

Blog Contests I entered today:

Prize: Kickin Grass Band CD.


Prize: $20 Fandango gift certificate.

Prize: Skinny Bitch Fitness: Boot Camp DVD and Skinny Bitch Fitness: Body DVD

Prize: Resilient pink 72 ct. business card case and journal from Rolodex

Prize: Copy of Curse of the Bone Pirates: Nui Island Eco-Logical Adventures

Prizes: 6.8 oz. bottle of Vaseline Clinical Therapy lotion.

Prize: Kung Fu Panda : Legendary Warriors video game for Nintendo DS

Prize: $15 Juicy Christians gift certificate

Prizes (3): Three boxes of Fruitabu fruit rolls.

Prize: Galaxy Bath tee in size 6

Prize: Blue Lapiz Teething Bling Pendant.

Prize: $50 Photofiddle gift card.

One winner will receive a Resilient tee.

No comments: