Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine Essays Are Heating Up

Groom putting on wedding ring

I entered another essay contest. This one is from a local radio station. They are selecting 50 couples to renew their wedding vows on Valentine’s Day at Stone Mountain Park. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that. I had wanted to do that last year but we jut didn't have the money to do that. After all we've been through lately maybe we need to do just that, renew our vows. If they are selecting 50 people then I really wonder how many people bothered entering the essay contest.

I have to give up my title as the Only Woman Who NEVER Watched a Single Episode of Dallas. We've watched four episodes from the first season.

I've also entered some blog contests:

Prize: 2GB SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 player in choice of color.

Prize: Choice of $15 Amazon or iTunes gift card.

Prize: Pink Flip video camera.

Prize: White cotton cable knit throw from Lands' End

Prize: Copy of What's Age Got To Do With It? by Robin McGraw.

Prize: Breakfast at Tiffany's DVD

Prize: Valentine's Cupcake Soap from Serah's.

Prize: Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals 2 cookbook.

Prize: $50 Tiny Prints gift certificate.

Prize: Copy of The Only True Genius in the Family by Jennie Nash

Prize: $50 The Home Depot commemorative gift card.

Prize: The Couponizer.

Prize: Face Off Frenzy portable indoor air-hockey game.

Prize: Space Buddies DVD and set of three plushies.

No comments: