Saturday, January 24, 2009

Free Valentine's Day Cards

Heart-shaped sweets

The Beatles once crooned that Money Can’t Buy Me Love but is that really true? This year Mr. Thrifty and I are trying to see just how thrifty we can be when it comes to Valentine’s Day. I began to think of all the things that traditionally hearken the sentimentality of this special day. I’ve always been a sucker for flowers for Valentine’s Day and for me a card of some kind is a must. For some people dinner out is a must and for others all is right in the world if a box of candy comes their way.

I’m searching the stores and the web to help you save money this Valentine’s Day. Now is not too soon to be thinking about it. Just last week I bought a roll of red and gold wrapping paper, for 20 cents during an after Christmas sale. A little planning now will go a long way later towards making this Valentine’s Day the best ever without busting your budget.

Today I’m going to tell you where you can get six FREE Valentine’s Day cards. When I say free I’m saying FREE including shipping. The site is called Stories by Everyone. What makes these extra special is you can upload your favorite photo to the card to personalize it. I uploaded a photo of us that was taken a few years ago on an amazing vacation I won. This is one of our favorite memories. You might take out that dress you know he just loves on you and have your picture taken in it. Do you have kids? See if you can get a friend to take a photo of you and your little ones.

Your free cards even allow you to personalize it with a special note. It can be something simple. I wrote Forever I know you'll be here in my heart and in my arms. When you are ready for checkout look at the bottom of the bill and you will see where they ask you for a coupon. Simply write the word: VALENTINE and proceed. You will see your bill then drops from under $6 to FREE. Even better shipping is free. It did ask for my credit card number but since there was NO MONEY due I simply clicked proceed and I received an order summary. Hurry, offer expires February 1, 2009. Not valid with any other offer.

No comments: